Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can I Connect An External Hard Drive To My Tv How Do You Connect An External Hard Drive To A Tv With Rca Only So You Can Choose And Watch Any Video You Want?

How do you connect an external hard drive to a tv with rca only so you can choose and watch any video you want? - can i connect an external hard drive to my tv

I have a DRT-TV, 300 GB Hard Drive Western Digital My Book with a single USB drive and I wonder if I can buy something to help me, can connect to my player to my TV for you to choose what to watch. I would not spend much money. Can anyone help?

2 comments:

  1. It is an additional resource for the connection and some software. Can Google DVRs and PVRs.

    Here is an example of $ 200.

    ReplyDelete
  2. > I have a TV DRT \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, I have no idea what it is. If this is not a mistake, you win the prize for finding the most obscure brand of television in existence.

    What makes you believe that you actually buy something to see this hard drive to the TV to get in touch? Did not bother to tell us the format of the videos on the hard disk that you want.

    Each DVR has only a very specific form and is doubtful, only the format, play on the hard disk. And I can not imagine, DVR, that a USB port used to run a hard drive.

    I think you're out of luck.

    ReplyDelete