Monday, February 22, 2010

Aluminum Bat Repair I Need To Have My Son's Aluminum Baseball Bat Repaired?

I need to have my son's aluminum baseball bat repaired? - aluminum bat repair

Last season was my son aluminum baseball bat taken at the end of the season. He proposed, in line with the bat, but did not, but some success again this year with his bat. He believes that had the old bat "would like to use the luck" and. Is there somewhere I can send the bat to be repaired. A barrel with 2 or 3 teeth, but no cracks. Before you say: Yes, I know no such thing as "luck", I do not know about the whereabouts of an eyelash to ask, etc., only the repair of a bat. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. You can not repair the bat. But if it still under warranty, please contact the bat. theyll tell you how to send the bat back, and they send you a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with most companies do not hit too much to handle in view of the damaged bats. Depends on who you're dealing with, whether or not a new racket

    ReplyDelete