Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photos Of Herpes On Nose How Do I "backpedal" After Revealing I Have Herpes?

How do I "backpedal" after revealing I have herpes? - photos of herpes on nose

I knew a man in 2 weeks. After e-mails and phone calls, we decided to meet. He expressed sexual interest in the first call, apparently based on my image and our interaction. He also expressed his interest in the possibility that he may in the long term. We took a 2-day trip, and a room with a bed in a very romantic hotel. I acknowledge that this was a serious mistake on my part, driven by momentum, etc. Last night, in an e-mail, I found that I have genital herpes. The answers to your e-mail today morning was "bad news", "not necessarily deal breaker" and "perhaps the use of double beds are in order." My discomfort with the whole situation now is high. Should I cancel my trip? ride and think it's platonic (the first should be done)? Do you have a bed to sleep in the room? Forget about all this? Both the projection and denial have been place, and I was more level headed about it I want to.

1 comment:

  1. I want to cancel the trip and I know him better, even before consideration of any further agreement. He evidently expected a sexual relationship while they were together. It could be something that I do not know, especially because I was ready to go in only one sex;

    PS "Deal Breaker" is not exactly my idea of long-term commitment!;

    ReplyDelete